Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Memory's

Last night Ty and Ash and I stayed up until 1:30 am on a visit down memory lane. We talked about how Grandpa Church used to come home from work and read the newspaper and how when I was little I wanted his attention when he got home from work. So instead of waiting around to be noticed, I would hit the paper down and climb up on his lap for a hug. Another memory involving Grandpa came to me while we were reading a "Farm Animals" book to Casey. I suddenly remembered Grandpa's amazing ability to "Moo" better than any cow out there. Then of course when we were bowling and trying to give Tiana some tips on getting the ball down the alley straight, I found myself quoting my Dad on how to walk, bend your knees and keep your thumb straight up in the follow through. (of course that is advice for the beginner who hasn't begun to master the fancy spins and curves) Thanks for the great memory's Dad.

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

You are so nice to ask...yes they are still in PG. Dad and Mom both work in the Timp Temple, but he is not a sealer. He turns out the lights and locks the doors at the end of the night on Thursday's. Brian and Traci just moved up to Orem....right across the street from Timp HS...Kim and Leslie's territory.

Anonymous said...

I thought I had the best "Moo"? Miss you lots...