Friday, August 11, 2006
Today was a crazy day! Tiana was in and out with all sorts of Student Council business (Freshmen orientation, putting on the dance tonight for the freshmen, and then just the Council is having a sleepover/calendaring event at the HS) Didn't see much of her....so much for having her home! Had a fun day with Ty and Ash though. We went to lunch at Olive Garden and then did a little shopping, then ran a few errands that included Costco (3 prescriptions and pictures). Contrary to Tiff and Derrick's experiences in Arizona, I quite like the place. I love waking up to blue skies and a warm pool to jump into. I like the warm hug at night when you come out of the extra cold theatre. I like having all the great memories of raising my kids here. I like knowing all the bargain places to shop (for home accesories, baby clothes, etc.). I like my house. I have finally gotten most of the house where I want it and I love walking in and seeing my cute house! I realize I am being a little random here, I am just all over the place today in my brain. School is starting Monday and I have several lunch dates already lined up. I miss my friends over the summer. I will miss Ty and Ash though, when they go home on wednesday. It's been a fun 3 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are too sweet. Are you guys home safe and sound? When does your school start?
Tiana's school starts tomorrow. Ted doesn't get home from Korea/Japan until the 20th (sad face)
Post a Comment