Hello everyone-
I am excited to start blogging! Hopefully this will help me keep a journal of sorts and help our family keep in touch. I need to figure out how to do the pictures because Trev and Summer and the new baby will be in Portland and I will NEED to see pictures. I am baking Tyler's 26th birthday cake as we speak and I am wondering where did the time go? We are feeling lucky to have him and Ashley with us on his birthday. We are having a blast having so much family here for 3 weeks. We are swimming every day, sometimes several times a day! We are playing lot's of games.....Clue, Cannasta, Crazy Rook and Scum to name a few. We are eating awful (lot's of junk food) except when we go out. Then we stuff ourselves full because it tastes so good! There has been some early morning golf, and a little shopping now and then. We have seen a few so-so movies and then it's always back to games. It's going to pretty boring around here when everyone leaves. Ted actually leaves tonight for Japan and Korea.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment