Saturday, August 19, 2006
Living my life vicariously......
Yes, I am living my life vicariously through Tiana!!! She has gotten to do so may fun things in her life these past few years (3 EFY's, Nanny for 10 days in Hawaii, Australia, Mexico on the beach, to name a few). Last night, I got to stay home all alone, while she went to "The Wigwam Resort" for her good friends 16th birthday. It is a beautiful and wildly expensive resort in Litchfield Park. The group is her friends family, the girl who's b-day it is and Tiana and one other girl. They had to bring a fancy dress for a "fancy" dinner last night. It wasn't going to be until 8:00pm and they would get there and be hungry @4:00, so they were ordering some room service. The best part is this....they(the 3 girls)....are getting massages, pedicures, and manicures this morning and then they are hanging out at the pool for several hours. How would it be? So fun, I really am excited for her. She is having a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want a massage?
okay, but it'll cost you
Post a Comment