I really am thankful for the Priesthood in my life. This past few weeks I have witnessed several beautiful blessings given and know they have been such a strength to the receiver. I am also thankful I was able to spend some time in the Temple with some of my kids. We did sealings and had the same sealer that officiated in Tiffini and Derricks sealing. He was so awesome and he always teaches so much. It was such a peaceful and warm feeling. I am so glad we have had such fun family time this past 3 weeks with Ty and Ashley here. Everyone has been able to spend some time here and it has been wonderful. Now Ashley gets to go 3 years straight, with no summer breaks. They'll be back for Christmas, but then they and Trev and Summer will be leaving for a long time. I hope Ted is getting lot's of Frequent Flyer miles for me!
I know this sounds really dumb, but I am thankful to be getting back on a decent schedule. We have been "burning the midnight oil" and it will be good to be getting a little more sleep. I really love summer, but it seems I am always ready for school to start when it is over. I miss the days of back-to-school shopping. I always loved getting new backpacks, shoes and supplies with the kids. Tiana and I had a little fun doing this, but she is such a good planner, I think we were ready last June. We were thankful to have Ashley here to help Tiana with her Math homework tonight. We wish she could be around every night to be the tutor. It's been along time since I have had any math, let alone this stuff.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment