
I am so glad Ted is back. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I love having my best friend back to talk to. Sunday is always so busy and yet so peaceful and uplifting. We had the best fireside tonight for just the Young Women. We talked about "Tools for Success" in life. We used analogy's for several different tools and we had some great discussions. It was a good spirit there and I think the girls really enjoyed it too. Ted is really going to teach me the picture thing and maybe my blog will be a bit more interesting. Tiana is loving diving, though she is really sore and tired at night when she comes home from practice. She sleeps well.
2 comments:
Tell Tiana to blog about her diving and stuff, too.
I know, i know....i am trying to get her to do more of a daily thing.
Post a Comment