Sunday, August 27, 2006

M's won again? What's going on?

I had another week-end of lonely because my honey was out of town and Tiana was busy as usual. So I decided I wasn't going to feel sorry for myself, I would do something fun on a Saturday night. Many wonderful things went through my head but here is the rundown of my actual activities.
1. K-mart for a baby present and just wandering
2. Parking lot conversation on phone with my Mom for her birthday
3. Wendy's for dinner to keep that sink shining
4. Blockbuster for some movies
5. Checked on M's and they were winning....again, had to watch
6. Got over at 10:00pm, too tired to watch movies
7. Worked on lesson for YW
8. Checked E-mails
9. Tiana got home so I could go to bed!!!!

Glad Ted is home ...again!

4 comments:

grammatracy said...

It's soooo true. We had all the kids here for three weeks and it was awesome, but I was looking forward to a little quiet time cuz I was exhausted. I got over that in about 2 hours, then I was sad they were all gone. I pretty much have been in YW's for that or longer!

grammatracy said...

SOOO tempting! We will one day. Thanks for always keeping the door open for us.

Tyler said...

Forget San Diego and get your butt out to Philly!

grammatracy said...

ok, ok