Saturday, August 26, 2006
I love pink!
I went to a baby shower today for the Mom of a girl in my YW class at church. It's #5 for her and it made me hurt just to watch her. She is a few days overdue and is darling, just looked tired and ready to be done. Okay, but she is having a girl, and she received the cutest baby stuff ever! I am a maniac when it comes to pink anyway because Summer is due in November, but this stuff was beyond cute! I am in big trouble having one of each (boy and girl) to buy for. There goes the savings dear....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I dont know about anyone else but I DEFINITELY appreciate your love of shopping for my boy! And blue is cool, too!
Hello...you're talking to the mad blue shopper! It's just we're in "pink" mode right now.
Post a Comment