Monday, September 25, 2006

I am hooked

Ok, I just have to say that I LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL! I am having a blast. It's a lot harder to be a mangaer of a team that I thought it would be. Tyler and Ashley sent me a book for my B-day that came today called "Why Fantasy Football Matters (and our lives do not) Cracked me up! It really is a funny book with all sort of crazy little anecdotes throughout. I do not believe I am quite this obsessed, but I could be. I am just starting to get a feel for the players. I haven't watched the NFL since we moved from Seattle 12 years ago, other than the occasional Super Bowl. Not many players still out there from back then. I am also glad the boys let me play. I know typically it's a Male gender thing, but it is quite addicting.
I mailed out the invitations for Summer's baby shower today....so excited! We'll have pink before we know it. Hope you all had great monday's!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Fantasy football is pretty fun, I have to admit it.