Sunday, September 24, 2006

Casey at the Temple






Isn't he the cutest boy ever? I loved seeing him at the Temple. This is when Tiffini went to take some pictures for me for my Birthday. I wanted to have a framed black and white picture of the Temple and didn't care for the ones they had at Deseret Book. She did a great job and we picked out the cutest frame. Now I just have to finish my walls. No more excuses!
This was a great week. Busy as can be, but just great. I had some fun time with Tiffini scrapbooking and shopping and a slumber party too! Then Trev and Summer took Ted and I out to dinner on Saturday night and then we played a few games. I had a few moments here and there with Tiana, in between her selling concessions at the football games (it must be in our blood.....) as Treasurer she has to stay after and count all the tills as well. It's also the start of hyping everyone up for Homecoming ie....decorating the halls, dressing up, assembly's, getting just the right dress, etc. And of course choir must do something "Grand" right at the same time. They are getting ready for their big dinner theatre performance....which is also smack dab in the middle of our October tournaments. Am I making you tired yet? She makes me tired! I kind of went on a tangent....back to my birthday....Tyler and I played phone tag all day and finally got to talk at night. I miss you guys....family, it's the best! Thanks everyone for a great day and great week.

No comments: