




I think Seaworld is the greatest! We had such a good time there. Ted was happy all day, Tiana and her friend Lindsay were happy all day, and so was I. We giggled and laughed at all the animals and I think Tiana and Lindsay giggled and laughed when we got soaked in the show and they didn't. We had fun food and won cute prizes (Shamoo and Nemo) and bought fun things. Then we went down to LaJolla and walked on the rocks on the beach and watched the sun set. Off to the SD Temple we went and got talked to as if we might be investigators. (I quickly told them we were members from AZ and then we played the 20 questions of "do you know so and so?") The Temple was so beautiful at night, we just wanted to stare.
We had some fun at the Millers but were sad that Dev and Missy and Avery weren't there. Luckily we got to see everyone the next day. We spent some good time with Dave and Delynn. They were great hosts and we all had some good fun. Snuck a little Conference in there (saw more when we got home and wow was Elder Holland's talk great!) I'll put a few pictures on the next few days so you can witness our adventure.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun vacation all the way around. Too bad you have to get to work on those tourneys now, huh?
Totally, what a let down on a great vacation. We need to go AFTER the tourny's, not before.
Post a Comment