She's going to grow up thinking her middle name is Sue Who!!! We love coming to Papa Ted and Gramma's (or should I say it like sophie, "bodo") house. You guys are the best! LOVE YOU TONS!! Cute pics of Casey!!
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
1 comment:
She's going to grow up thinking her middle name is Sue Who!!! We love coming to Papa Ted and Gramma's (or should I say it like sophie, "bodo") house. You guys are the best! LOVE YOU TONS!! Cute pics of Casey!!
Post a Comment