This was such a beautiful building. Every square inch of the walls and ceilings and floors were a work of art. Truly amazing. Steve and Delynn, these are for you.
This is a fabulous travelogue and the pictures are beautiful. We enjoyed our trip east last summer and this makes me so want to do it again...but with you guys! Thanks for posting these so we could enjoy the trip with you. We love/miss you tons :)
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
1 comment:
This is a fabulous travelogue and the pictures are beautiful. We enjoyed our trip east last summer and this makes me so want to do it again...but with you guys! Thanks for posting these so we could enjoy the trip with you. We love/miss you tons :)
Post a Comment