
Ted and I were able to go to Portland last week to see our Grandson Chase Edward Heid blessed by his father Trevor. This is a picture of Chase all dressed and ready to go to the blessing at church. Grandma and Grandpa Church and Grandma Bonnie came, as well as Aunt Janice, Grace, Michelle, Brian and Traci and family, Taylor, Russ and Karen and family. Lot's of students and wives from the Chiropractor School that Trev attends also came. Summer prepared a great luncheon for all to come to after and we had a great visit. It was really nice to see G&G Church because they were leaving a day later to go on their mission to Nauvoo, IL to be Temple Missionaries. They were up for our Neice Shauna Church's wedding. I'll get pics on here soon of her, I don't have any yet.

Madi and baby Chase ready for the blessing.

Tiana, Tracy, Ted, summer and Trevor at the Portland Temple. We just witnessed a beautiful wedding of Shauna and Steve. It was perfect!

Trevor and Summer and family outside the church, just before the blessing. They all looked so darling!
No comments:
Post a Comment