It's that lovely time of year when we are taking tickets and selling hats and T-shirts. Hearing the crack of the (wood) bat and seeing many, many world series rings. You are right, we are in the middle of the Tournament season and just finished with the Senior Fall Classic. We dodged a few bullets (ok raindrops) and everything went relatively smooth. We were able to see many old friends and make lots of new friends. We missed some of our star workers this year namely, Grace and Michelle (didn't know how we could do it with out you....) Danny, and Doug Taggart. We are loving having all the kids and spouses working hard, right along with us. We added my nephew Craig Church, who came down from BYU and the guys all had a blast with him. It was an added bonus that he worked at Nordstroms....he knew how to fold shirts! I only worked out there 1 and 1/2 days, and then I stayed home with Casey. Tiff was me the rest of the week-end. I am having my foot operated on Oct. 27th and didn't think the added aggrivation would be good for it. I had a blast hanging with Casey bear. We read books, played in the grass, rocks, rain (ok, I admit it, Casey laid down in a puddle and slurpt up a drink of water). I wasn't too quick on my reflexes, because he did it so QUICK! We watched a little Whinnie the Pooh and Charlotte's Web and had naps!
Anyway, not many of us will be blogging for the next few weeks. Ted has Organizational meetings this week and we start Junior Fall on friday. Hope you all have a great week!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course the golf is still on...he definately told me about it. I love him golfing....that just means future fun days for me! No, really, he is a much happier boy when he gets a little golf in. I am tired of the Geisha walk myself, and so is my back.
Of course the golf is still on...he definately told me about it. I love him golfing....that just means future fun days for me! No, really, he is a much happier boy when he gets a little golf in. I am tired of the Geisha walk myself, and so is my back.
Watching Charlotte's Web made Casey want to roll around in the mud like Wilbur. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
As you would say to me, Mom, It is time for a new post. I know you have some excellent thoughts to share while you are laying there in your "bed."
you are right Ty...I'll get on that!
Post a Comment