Saturday, October 07, 2006

Some more pics






Hello everyone. We had a great day today. It was Summers baby shower! Tiff, Tiana and I and one of our close friends Paula went and had a great time. Summer got some beautiful things and Ash, we got her some cute boppy covers. She got a nice variety of things. It just got me more excited for that new baby to get here. Tonight is Tiana's homecoming dance. She is in getting ready, and I am excited for her. I always loved all that stuff in High School...it's so fun to dress up and try to act like grown-ups for a night. T has had a long week, helped with the assembly and helped with a lot of the decorations for the dance and all the rest of the festivities. To top things off, Cactus won and beat an undefeated team 42-21. T also does the concessions at the games. It will be good for her to relax next week until tourny's and Dinner Theatre for choir happen next week-end.
Well, i am off to prepare what I hope to be the last lesson I teach the young women for a long while. I finally have 2 new advisors, so now I can do some of the other things for YW (namely, Wed night activities)
Have a great day

No comments: