Saturday, April 28, 2007

Misc photos


Hello everyone. Long time no blog. Sorry, been a little busy. So here it goes. I think these are different posts from Tiana's blog, but "dirty Casey" wasn't the one I thought I was getting. I was going for an Easter Sunday handsome pic so oops on that one. I hope someday Tiana has time to blog about these things, but I will tell a few of her happenings to keep everyone up to speed. While playing powder puff football, she noticed one of the girls on her team was wearing a CTR ring. She was a cheerleader and Tiana didn't know she was a member, so she asked her about it. Turns out she was taking the discussions. Tiana invited her to go to church (lives in our ward boundries)with us and to go to seminary with her. She in turn invited Tiana to attend the missionary discussions with her, which Tiana has done. Well, Brittany got baptized today and it was amazing. Tiana was on her choir trip in CA so she couldn't attend, but Brittany really wanted her to sing, so instead she is singing a solo in Sacrament meeting tomorrow and Brittany will be confirmed then. It has been a great experience for all of us, but mostly for Tiana. T also received her Patriarchal blessing and it just came in the mail last week. It is a beautiful blessing and we are excited for her. Ted get's home from China on Monday and I am happy about that. Hopefully our pool will get finished soon....it's taking forever!
I just keep learning lesson after lesson. Its no wonder I got this calling. I must have a ton to learn. We just are going through another changeover with all the students moving in and out so I just (triumphantly, I might add) finished my first huge revamping of Visiting Teaching. What a job. Luckily I have great councilors and 2 secretary's who gave great advice and insight and hopefully I won't get too many phone calls complaining next week. :) We'll See!! That's my update. I am loving reading everyone else's blog, I just forget to take the time to do my own...plus I have no interesting pictures. I'll work on that.

5 comments:

grammatracy said...

I also thought I had a few new Prom pictures on here, boy am I bad at this.

Tyler said...

Tiana, we wanted to tell you that we are so proud of you and your missionary work. We were happy to hear about your Patriarchal Blessing and all the proms you went to. Thanks for keeping us posted on your busy High schooler, mom.

Delynn said...

What a cute blog, Aunt Tracy. Thank you for all you have done for our kids there. We just love you for your thoughtfulness and kindnesses. We're looking forward to seeing you guys -
Fun updates on you and Tiana!
love,Delynn

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Trace. At least you have the courage to try--I'm at the impatient reader, "when the snot will someone blog something for me to read?" stage. And it is not like you do not have anything to do.

By the way, could you get a cleaning crew over to Andrea's? And maybe a little casserole?

Anonymous said...

New blog please, President.