Who has the derrick buried picture or me jumping into Trevor's castle?? I want those ones! :-) Great pictures. It was such a fun trip! Whats the status on the girls trip and boys trips?? LOVE YOU GUYS!
Awesome pictures! Thanks so much for sending all of those pictures to us as well! And, thanks for the pens. They are always needed at our house (I did find my pens from Hawaii though :) ). Fun trip!!!!
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
3 comments:
Who has the derrick buried picture or me jumping into Trevor's castle?? I want those ones! :-) Great pictures. It was such a fun trip! Whats the status on the girls trip and boys trips?? LOVE YOU GUYS!
Awesome pics, mom. Thanks for a wonderful Christmas.
Awesome pictures! Thanks so much for sending all of those pictures to us as well! And, thanks for the pens. They are always needed at our house (I did find my pens from Hawaii though :) ). Fun trip!!!!
Post a Comment