Good pictures, Tiana. You look beautiful. Nice to see such a pretty and modest dress. I couldn't help but notice the Heidco Sign in the picture. That is awesome. Mom, I'll call you tomorrow and tell you about the blog designs if you want.
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
2 comments:
I didn't put High School next to Moon Valley. This is Thomas' Prom, and next saturday is Cactus' prom. More pics will come.
Good pictures, Tiana. You look beautiful. Nice to see such a pretty and modest dress. I couldn't help but notice the Heidco Sign in the picture. That is awesome. Mom, I'll call you tomorrow and tell you about the blog designs if you want.
Post a Comment