Sunday, April 27, 2008

Final post of our trip

This is lovers beach where the Pacific Ocean meets up with the Sea of Cortez. It's right next to the Arch which is Cabo's claim to fame.
Here is a picture of the Arch, There were tons of Sea Lions in the water and on the rocks as we went out on the cruise.
The houses that were on the Pacific side were so unbelievably huge! They just hung onto the sides of cliff's. We got to see the sunset while we ate dinner. It was awesome.
This is a pirate ship. The first one we saw was at a public beach we were at and they had dropped anchor to let the people go snorkling. It was hilarious to watch them though. They made them actually walk the plank to get into the water. This was a sunset cruise. This was our "rockin" cruise boat. Bright colors and lot's of mermaids on the side, but it was very nice inside. They blasted the music and we had a dinner show of latin dancing (about 10 different costume changes and then the stars were just incredible and there was dancing for us on the upper deck near the end of the show. Wonderful time!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

All those pictures are amazing. I love that the food was so expensive that you hit up Costco. High-class vacation, Heid-style. I didn't even know you guys were going there. I'm glad you had a lot of fun. Sounds like you two need to kick that last kid out of the house and do these trips more often. (Just Kidding, T...actually, I'm sure you don't mind either).

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea! That is so gorgeous. It is hard to get Tijuana out of my mind when someone mentions going to Mexico, but this is unreal.

You had me at walking the plank to go snorkling. Go win another trip and we will repent and drop everything to go. Until then, start booking flights to The Shenandoah Valley so we can harass Tyler.

Delynn said...

I'm the 2nd plank walker! These are gorgeous pictures and we so wish we were able to go. (David Has to get his passport). But had we gone, it would have ruined the second honeymoon experience :) What a memory!