Wednesday, October 03, 2007

By Grandma

I had the best time seeing Portland and Trev and Summer and Madi. We went to the ocean, and to Trev's school and shopping. Played some new games and had yummy Krispie Kremes (ours went out of business) Got to spend a little time with Russ and Karen and Tyler. The five days flew by, so now it's back to reality. Two great trips in a row!!


6 comments:

grammatracy said...

That would be Bye-Bye Grandma...it was very late when I posted the last one!

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

I have loved reading your posts. Cute family and awesome photos. Thanks! Andrea

The Crouse House said...

Thanks for updating your blog! What an amazing month or so you have had trotting to globe! Hope you are feeling better - good luck with the "tournies" this year too! Everyone looks great and the pictures are all incredible!

Delynn said...

Tracy,
I'm having so much fun looking at your "scrapbook." What a wonderful world we live in that we can experience such travels. I'm so happy you got to do this with your family. We need a visit with you to hear it in person!

Tyler said...

Wow, that took forever to read and look at all the new pictures. I'm glad you have had some good vacations. I think you needed a little time off. The Madi pics are my favorite. She was so awesome.

Tyler said...

WE WANT ANOTHER BLOG GRANDMA TRACY