For those of you who can remember back this far, we did end up with a winner from our Fantasy Football league. As was stated by the commish, a ring would be ordered for the winner and awarded. These are the pictures of the amazing ring ceremony.
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
2 comments:
Lucky! That ring looks freakin' sweet. Ever take it off any sweet jumps? Next year, it will be mine. Oh yes...it WILL be mine.
Not if I have anything to say about it. I will be wearing proudly, come 2008!
Post a Comment