I am glad she has found several things in life that make her happy. Tiana is a very beautiful girl and I am PROUD to have her as my daughter. I love you T, Mom
Sunday, February 04, 2007
My beautiful daughter
I would like everyone to know how proud I am of Tiana and all that she has accomplished. Tiana was awarded her Young Womanhood Medallion today in Sacrament meeting and I was so happy for her. She is an amazing young woman, who does more in a day than I could dream of. Tiana starts every day with early morning seminary at 6:00 am. I have never once had to get her out of bed or remind her to go. T is always on the go supporting her school by watching all the teams or participating in Student Council and the Choir programs. She just got back from State for Student Council and you have to be selected to be able to go. Tiana is running for Student Body Vice President for next year and is thrilled for the upcoming year. The Prom this year will be planned by the junior class of which Tiana will play a big part in.
I am glad she has found several things in life that make her happy. Tiana is a very beautiful girl and I am PROUD to have her as my daughter. I love you T, Mom
I am glad she has found several things in life that make her happy. Tiana is a very beautiful girl and I am PROUD to have her as my daughter. I love you T, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
only one year and about 1/2 the experiences and projects and you too can earn your medallian as a leader. The reason I know this? Us leaders all just took the challenge so we could get down in the trenches with our girls. Now Tiana gets to nag me and sign off my stuff!!!
Good job Tiana. We love you so much. Can't wait to see you next week!
Way to go T! You look so beautiful in this dress!! We are so proud of you and love hanging out with you and your family!
Andrea
Post a Comment