We loved our time in Nauvoo. It was an amazing, spiritual experience. The Temple was extra fun, because Mom and Dad were working that day and the girls got to go as well. The pageant, other performances, little shops and houses, the history...it all was wonderful. We loved it all. :)
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
2 comments:
We loved our time in Nauvoo. It was an amazing, spiritual experience. The Temple was extra fun, because Mom and Dad were working that day and the girls got to go as well. The pageant, other performances, little shops and houses, the history...it all was wonderful. We loved it all. :)
An inspirational story of vuilnerability and overcoming adversity
thanks for having the courage to share
Mentoring Life Coach
Sober Blog
Self Help Recovery
Twelve Step Books
All the best
for the future
Bren
Post a Comment