
I had the best, best birthday! Thank you everyone! I had lunch with my good friend Shelley and Tiffi and kids, then Ted took me to dinner and a movie, and shopping. All the kids called and wished me a happy birthday. I felt like Queen for a day! Actually, I have days like that often...not just on my birthday. Anyway, today was my 49th and I am just going to keep steady at that number. Everyone got me the funnest things and it was just a great time. Thanks again!

Tiffini and Casey and Sophi and Derrick got me the giant balloon and these gorgeous white roses and Trev and Summer and Madi

got me a great book I am excited to read and they are ordering me some cute Madi pictures that they just had taken and Ty and Ash got me this great gift certificate for Amazon.com that I can't wait to use. Shelley got me these great "reader" sunglasses, where the magnifier is built into the sunglasses. I am so excited...who knew? Ted got a beautiful TV for the guest room/exercise room and an eliptical machine for their also. I am soooo excited. Finally a way to exercise that won't hurt my feet or knee's. Hooray! Tiana sent me her best wishes and the best birthday present ever by being happy and working hard at school! Thanks again everyone!
3 comments:
Super cute blog!!! Love the update and man you must just have the BEST kids ever. So many fun presents! Enjoy your "exercise" room!
I do have the best family ever!!! For sure. Thanks for the help with the blog.
Happy Birthday again! Like the new blog look. You better use it a little more often now.
Post a Comment