Although we had to turn our heads to see some of them, good pictures mom. That day when Casey ran up to Uncle David and sat on his lap was the best. Then Dad walked in and he was so confused. I'm glad you got that picture.
I am origionally from Redmond, WA and moved here to AZ about 15 years ago. I enjoy watching just about any sport (even Homerun derby and pool ball)and enjoy swimming and walking and of course from years past....basketball. I have loved being a Mom and still do...although the Grandma thing is hard to beat. I am still madly in love with my husband of 30 years!! Life is pretty darn good!
1 comment:
Although we had to turn our heads to see some of them, good pictures mom. That day when Casey ran up to Uncle David and sat on his lap was the best. Then Dad walked in and he was so confused. I'm glad you got that picture.
Post a Comment