Thursday, November 16, 2006

A fun day

What a fun day today....We had David and Devin in from out of town for the big BYU scramble golf tourny. I don't know which boy had more fun or was more tired. Tiana had early release today and heard that I was going on a field trip to the outlets with my good friend Paula and begged to join in. We shopped, had lunch and hustled back so we could be there when the golfers came home and Summer and Madi came over and Derrick, Tiff and Casey came over. Amazingly, they all showed up at the same time from 3 different places. We couldn't have planned it better. We had a good visit while some slept (under my family room table I might add...guess who?), then it was off for some more golf while the sun went down. The foursome picked up an extra (Derrick) and they got in a quick 9 holes, with Trev and Derrick getting a new education on "Uncle Daves Rules of Golf"!! By the time it was "pitch black" the D's were off to Cali and the T's ordered some pizza (since the cook is still out of commision). While the boys were gone we watched Mona Lisa Smiles and I got some good Madi snuggles and Casey snuggles. It was just a great day!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

COOK? I did not we had one of those. Just teasing you mom. You are the best. Sounds like fun to me. Someday I'll be playing in that foursome but I don't know who will get kicked out. Miss you guys.